Pre-roll joints are a very popular option in the cannabis industry as they are easy to use, convenient, and can be enjoyed by anybody of any experience level.
However, companies catering to this industry find it hard to make their customers happy due to difficulty in preroll production.
But with the fully automated pre-roll machine, this has become easier and more convenient. If you are looking to invest in a preroll machine, consider the below features:
● Production capacity of the machine: How many pre-rolls can be produced per hour? Ask this question before purchasing especially because you will need to produce a large quantity as a company.
● Accuracy: With what accuracy and consistency does the machine produce a roll? It should be both consistent and with a good finish, i.e., the same size and weight.
● Ease of access: Is the machine easy to operate or would you need a technical expert for it? This is important to ensure that you get the most out of your investment.
● Durability: Is the machine made from good materials? You wouldn’t want to invest in repairs multiple times.
In addition to these factors, there are some more features that you should consider:
- Cone size compatibility: Does the machine offer compatibility for a variety of cones? This is important if you want to provide your audience with a wide range of variety.
- Infused preroll compatibility: Can the machine infuse pre-rolls with concentrates?
- Warranty: Does the machine come with a warranty period as that ensures you are protected if issues arise?
Some additional features to look for before buying:
- Automated cone loading: Save time by automatically loading cones into the machine.
- Automated flower grinding: Grind the flower with perfect consistency for the pre-rolls.
- Automated tampering: Tamp down the flower in the cone to ensure an even and tight pre-roll.
- Automated twisting: Twist the end of the pre-roll with precision to keep it shut.
- Automated weight checking: Each pre-roll should be of the correct weight. Measure weight automatically with this feature.
- Pre roll rejection system: Reject pre-rolls that are of low quality and standardization.
- Easy to customize: If the machine allows you to customize the amount of flowers to be used, it can be an added feature.
- Data tracking: If the machine allows you to track data like the number of pre-rolls made, amount of flowers consumed, weight, etc.; this can help you monitor your production process and ROI generated. This will help you analyze your efficiency and take further steps into growing your business.
Once you have considered these factors, you will be able to make an apt decision to purchase the fully automated pre-roll machine and make sure that you are investing in the right place.
You should also check reviews about its performance and value for money.
Check the price to ensure that even though with all the features, it’s not costing you unreal sums.
Talking to a sales representative also helps to understand the machine in and out. They can help you narrow down choices and also give demos. The demo will give you a chance to check these factors practically.
With the machine of your dreams, you can fully automate your business and work on growth strategies rather than worrying about your production and consumer satisfaction because it comes as the by-product of your machine.