If you are currently looking for Road Safety World Series points table 2021, then here you can check out the hat. Moreover, you can know about the team rankings, points and also how many matches they have lost and won. In addition, you can know regarding their net run rate and even updated team standing rankings. As you can see that in this Road Safety World Series 2021, you will have the chance to cheer your top and most favorite cricketers like we have Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, and also Yuvraj Singh, Brett Lee. This tournament has Brian Lara, Muttiah Muralitharan too. For your information, this T20 tournament is here to bring up awareness concerning road safety. Five teams are part of this Road Safety World Series 2021.
Road Safety World Series Points Table 2021:
India Legends, Australia Legends and Sri Lanka Legends, South Africa Legends and we have West Indies Legends who are the official teams of this tournament. The opening game takes place and plays between India Legends vs West Indies. In addition, the results were Sachin Tendulkar defeated Brian Lara.
Below you can check out the in-detail points table of Road Safety World Series 2021.
|South African Legends||1||1||0||0||0||4||+0.742|
|Sri Lanka Legends||2||1||1||0||0||4||0.103|
|West Indies Legends||2||0||2||0||0||0||-0.738|
- So far, India Legends is leading and winning this tournament. 2 matches are played by them, they have won 2 matches and 8 points are scored by them. Their NRR net run rate is +0.638.
- South African Legends is on the second spot. 1 match is played by them and they have won that match too. 8 points are scored by this team and their NRR net run rate is +0.742.
- Sri Lanka Legends is on the third spot. 2 matches are played by them. They have lost 1 match and won 1 match. They have gained 8 points and their current NRR net run rate is -0.103.
- Australia Legends is on the fourth spot. 1 match is played by them. So far, their points are 0 and their present NRR net run rate is -0.350.
- West Indies Legends is on the fifth spot. 2 matches are played by them and they have lost both of those matches. Their points are currently 0 and their current NRR net run rate is -0.738.
The league stage of Road Safety World Series 2021:
Now, this T20 cricket league is going to resume its play from March 2, 2021. It got postponed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Moreover, this tournament will take place in the Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Cricket Stadium situated in Raipur. Note down that each team will play 2matches. Besides, the top two teams will play the final match on March 21, 2021.
This league is organized by the Road Safety Cell of Maharashtra as well as by the Professional Management Group (PMG). Only players of India, Australia, and South Africa, West Indies, and too Sri Lanka are part of the Road Safety World Series 2021.
You can further keep tuned with us as more updates on this league are coming up.